Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Dating Game: Back in the Saddle

After a long absence from online dating, I decided to go back and see just what kind of men are available this time around. It's been awhile since I have done a dating post, but here are the rules. All the pictures I post are from men that have messaged me through a free dating website. All men featured live within 50 miles of where I live.

Let the search begin!



Bachelor #1 - Mr. Ham and Cheese

Show the women of the Internet you are serious about landing a mate. Posing with another mature adult in a bloody pig costume should do it.



Bachelor #2 - Mr. "I like Long Sh*ts on the Beach"

I'm not sure what turns me off more. The fact you think this is an awesome picture or the fact you colored you leg in to look naked with Microsoft Paint. Either commit to taking a picture of yourself crapping on the beach or maybe not do this picture at all!


Bachelor #3 - Mr. "I Dress Myself" 

You may be bald, but  you worship the hair god known as Bob Marley while wearing your Florida Gators pants. All I can say is CLEAN UP YOU APARTMENT! No woman wants to hang out in a place that looks like that with a man wearing that. I would need a 5 drink minimum.

Check out my older dating posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment