Monday, December 12, 2011

My Trip to the Dollar Store

While everyone was at the mall on Black Friday, I decided to go to the happiest place on earth: The Dollar Store. Yes, nothing says the holidays more than a trip to a ghetto Dollar Store. I wanted to share some of the great options you have this holiday season. I know I have some last minute holiday shoppers reading my blog and I think the following gifts stand the test of time.


Gift Option #1: The Rhino Bust
What person wouldn't like a bust of a Rhino? They must be a Communist not to like this. No way will they already have this!



Gift Option #2: Get Your Hair Did
Granted this was in the kid's section, but I see no reason this can't be incorporated into everyday wear. Nothing like the timeless style of green hair on a headband.



Gift Option #3: The Headless Groom
For the man who just won't take a hint.


11/25/11
Dollar Tree - Hulen St.
Fort Worth, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment