Thursday, November 17, 2011

Greetings from Galveston, TX...

I have been in Galveston all week at a work conference, but as always, I find time to take random pictures. It's not a road trip without at least one good picture for the blog. Case in point:

I am not sure what this is suppose to mean, but it was available for purchase. Maybe that picture isn't random enough. I have more. Check this out:


"Check Cashing, Tacos, Minows (sic) & Worms". One stop shopping in Conroe, TX. Since I haven't posted many pictures in awhile I think I owe you at least one more picture.


Some of you might remember at my last training were someone was eating hard popcorn kernels (Click here). This time a guy didn't go without his bottle of B-12. No joke. All 3 days he brought the B-12 bottle and I never saw him take one. Not once.


Glad to be back to Northern Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment