Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Dating Game: "Men" Behaving Badly

It's been awhile since I last posted The Dating Game. It's not due to a lack of content, but rather too much! I have no idea where to begin. As always, all the guys featured live within 20 miles of me. This week, let's check on the behavior displayed willingly by our bachelors...



Bachelor # 1: Mr. Tampon
Nothing like working in your cube, looking professional.




Bachelor # 2: Mr. Moms Dig Me
When it comes to lap dances, this guy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.



Bachelor # 3: Mr. This Never Gets Old
Chicks might have thought this was funny when you were 5, but at 25 it's just lame.



I think the drought we have been experiencing here in Texas has also taken over my dating life. Oh well. I would rather be home alone watching Titanic than trying to make conversation with these dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment